Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Welcome to Recycled Farm!!!

I decided to start this new blog so that I could write personal things, not just things about Poot & Boogie. I have been thinking long and hard about this blog and what I wanted to make it, and this is what I have come up with.

Mark and his father are hoarders of anything that could be of some use...some day...and this stuff has come in handy to build our shop, my chicken coop, my goat shed, our home and the materials that are being saved right now are gong to build our new home. I plan on keeping track of these things as well as sharing with you things that I find interesting, tidbits of info that I come across that you can use to make your life a little more enjoyable.

I live what I call a mishmash life, I enjoy MANY different things. Knitting, weaving, jewellery making, sewing, crafting, music, singing (to myself in the car, but I dream that I am famous!), animal husbandry, gardening (even though my thumb is definitely not green!)

I live in the best of both worlds, in the country but a 10 minute drive to anything I want. I like to dress my family in GAP and Old Navy clothes, but only from the Thrift store :)

I LOVE craigslist and I look for everyhting on it! it's an obsession really!

I am happy to recycle, but I still buy bottled water. I drink it from single use bottles instead of my $30 stainless steel one :) I am working on this.

So there is my introduction, I hope you like what I have to say, but if you don't that's okay too!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment