Friday, May 8, 2009

Goat Canucks Goat!


Those of you that know me persoally know that I am not a hockey fan. I am in the minority right now as our Canucks are on their way to wining the Stanley Cup. When I was driving to school the other day I heard about something really cool called Goat Canucks Goat! Now goats are something I can get behind. I went to check out their website and I wanted to share this with all of you.

Goat Canucks Goat!

You can buy a goat to help support a family in Africa for only $25 bucks! (plus you get an income tax reciept!)

"When disasters or conflicts occur, families are often forced to flee, leaving everything. Sometimes they live in camps for years. Once their land is safe again, CRWRC helps the family to return. Unfortunately, all too often the conflict or disaster that destroyed a family’s possessions also destroyed their livelihood. One of the most precious commodities can be livestock. Provide a goat to help a family resettle in their land; give them a head start in rebuilding their lives."

taken from The about us section on Goat Canucks Goat!

Our family is going to buy a goat and I hope you will too! It's for a good cause and plus it's a little fun too!


1 comment: